RABBI SCHWARTZ’S TERRIBLE CHANGE JOKES OF THE WEEK
Yesterday, I changed a light bulb, crossed the road, and walked into a bar. My life is a joke. Alabama changed the drinking age to 34. They wanted to keep alcohol out of the high schools My friend really changed when she became a vegetarian... it's like I've never seen herbivore. What’s it called when a chameleon can’t change its colors anymore? A reptile dysfunction! How many drummers does it take to change a light bulb? 10. 1 to change the bulb and 9 to tell you how much better they could've done it How many cops does it take to change a light bulb? They don't, they arrest the bulb for being broke and beat the room for being black. How does a Jewish mother change a lightbulb? "No, that's all right. I'll just sit here in the dark." How many Yekkis does it take to change a light bulb? One. We are efficient and dont have humour. How many divorced men does it take to change a light bulb? No one knows. They never get to keep the house. The sweater my wife gave me was picking up static electricity, so I went to the store to change it. They gave me another one, free of charge How many Trump supporters does it take to change a lightbulb? Look, we can change the lightbulb. That I will tell you. We're changing it, ok? And I understand what you're saying, I hear it all the time. People call me and say "Is the lightbulb really dead?". Thats what they are asking me, its unbelievable. The lightbulb is in big trouble, that I can tell you. But we are going to change it. How many kids with ADD does it take to change a light bulb? Wanna go ride bikes? My wife the English Teacher explained, "You need to do more chores around the house." I moaned, "Can we change the subject?" She smiled and said..."Ok. More chores around the house need to be done by you. There are a pair of twins called Ving and Ling. Ving decided to go to the town hall to change his name. Ling decided to give him a lift there. When they arrived Ling reminded Ving that he would disgrace their family if he changed his name to Lee. Ving takes a form and quickly fills it out to change his name. He sends off the form, but immediately starts to regret it. He is told that to revoke his form he must pay a small fee. Ling takes out her purse and is about to hand over the money when suddenly… A man, their father, bursts through the door and embraces Ving and tells them, “Don’t stop, be Lee, Ving”, “Hold on to that fee, ling.” |
No comments:
Post a Comment