Yehuda Lave is an author, journalist, psychologist, rabbi, spiritual teacher, and coach, with degrees in business, psychology and Jewish Law. He works with people from all walks of life and helps them in their search for greater happiness, meaning, business advice on saving money, and spiritual engagement. Love Yehuda Lave Join my blog by sending me an email to YehudaLave@gmail.com If you have any comments or questions for me, please don't hit reply as I won't get it, write to me at Yehudalave@gmail.com |
|
|
|
|
World's Largest Christian Prayer event for Israel on Oct 7 A Christian Prayer site wants to invite you to be part of the largest global prayer event in all of human history. My friend Mike Evans has organized the October 7 event - beginning at 7am in Jerusalem, which is Midnight Eastern Time in the US, continuing for 24 hours. See all the details below, and join millions as we pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Help spread the word to everyone you can. Share this with your pastor, and encourage him to go to Jerusalem for this event.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| The Three Musketeers at the Kotel |
|
|
|
|
The Three are Rabbi Yehuda Glick, famous temple mount activist, and former Israel Mk, and then Robert Weinger, the world's greatest shofar blower and seller of Shofars, and myself after we had gone to the 12 gates of the Temple Mount in 2020 to blow the shofar to ask G-d to heal the world from the Pandemic. It was a highlight to my experience in living in Israel and I put it on my blog each day to remember. The articles that I include each day are those that I find interesting, so I feel you will find them interesting as well. I don't always agree with all the points of each article but found them interesting or important to share with you, my readers, and friends. It is cathartic for me to share my thoughts and frustrations with you about life in general and in Israel. As a Rabbi, I try to teach and share the Torah of the G-d of Israel as a modern Orthodox Rabbi. I never intend to offend anyone but sometimes people are offended and I apologize in advance for any mistakes. The most important psychological principle I have learned is that once someone's mind is made up, they don't want to be bothered with the facts, so, like Rabbi Akiva, I drip water (Torah is compared to water) on their made-up minds and hope that some of what I have share sinks in. Love Rabbi Yehuda Lave. |
|
|
|
|
|
| How did ancient Israelites make wine? Scientists are stomping grapes to find out |
|
|
|
I'm not a jew with trembling knees
|
|
|
|
SID CAESAR: From Here to Obscurity (YOUR SHOW OF SHOWS, Mar 5, 1954) |
|
|
|
Ashes of Identity We learn from History that we do not learn from History The trailer below is not for one of my films. It belongs to filmmaker Eugene Levine, someone who has been standing with and supporting the Jewish community, and I believe that when people stand with us, we should also be willing to stand with them. Eugene is working to bring this film into the light, and I would like to use my platform to help him do that. Please take a few moments to watch the trailer below. If you believe in this project and you are in a position to help, support, share, connect Eugene with the right people, or simply help spread the word, please do. Sometimes bringing something important into the light takes more than one person. It takes a community. This is Eugene Levine’s project, and today I am asking my Circle of Light to help me shine some light on his work. Please watch. Please share. And if you can help in any meaningful way, please reach out. Let’s see what we can accomplish together. Yehuda Meitav
Circle of Light
|
|
|
|
Those we have lostStories of civilians and soldiers killed since Hamas’s onslaught on Israel on October 7, 2023
Every day you can look at another victim and send him/her prayers
Those we have lost | The Times of Israel Categories
Civilians IDF Israel Defense Forces soldiers and reservists Police officers
Israel Police and Border Police officers First responders
Local security team members, firefighters and medics Supernova festival
Those who attended the Supernova or Psyduck festivals Foreigners
Foreign workers, tourists and students |
|
|
|
See you tomorrow bli neder We need Mashiach now! What is disliked by you, don't do to others. Be nice and kind and smile! Love Yehuda Lave If you have any comments or questions for me, please don't hit reply as I won't get it, write to me at Yehudalave@gmail.com |
|
|
|
| Yehuda Lave, Spiritual Advisor and Counselor |
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment